DocPoint Industry Accreditation
Your accreditation to the 23rd DocPoint 30.1.–4.2.2024 has been approved. Please note that this accreditation is personal. You will find below instructions on how to use your accreditation, please read them carefully.
Your Industry Pass is digital. You will receive it via email/text message before the festival. Your digital pass works best on your smartphone’s screen, and you can also print it if needed.
Your Industry accreditation contains:
- access to the film screenings (max. 3 screenings / day, 1 ticket / screening)
- access to the Industry events
- access to the Masterclasses
Your Industry accreditation does not contain:
- access to special screenings (Opening Screening)
- access to invite-only events (Award Reception)
- access to online screenings
Industry Pass conditions for 2024:
- Only an Industry Pass does not guarantee access to a screening, you will have to first claim a screening ticket with your pass.
- The ticket must be claimed latest 30 minutes before the start of the screening.
- Tickets can only be claimed for same day and next day screenings from 10.00am onwards.
- No tickets will be issued for overlapping screenings
This year, the Industry events for professionals will take place on 30.1. and 31.1.2024 at Kiasma Theatre. The professional events do not require pre-registration, and entry is easy by showing your Industry Pass. Industry events will be published 11.1.
Claiming tickets to screenings
Tickets to the festival screenings can be claimed with your pass only during the festival, from 30.1.2024 onwards and until 4.2.2024.
Claiming tickets is possible both from our festival online store as well as from our festival Centre, located in Finnkino Kinopalatsi, Kaisaniemenkatu 2.
Online store (30.1.-4.2.2024):
You can get tickets online by selecting the screening of the film and entering your pass code in the space provided. The ticket will be sent to your email inbox.
Festival Centre and other venues (30.1.-4.2.2024):
At the Festival Centre you can buy tickets for the screenings and find out more about the festival programme. The Festival Centre will be open during the festival as follows:
Tuesday 30.1.24. from 14.00 to 20.00
Wednesday-Friday 31.1-2.2.24. from 14.00 to 21.15
Saturday-Sunday 3.-4.2.24. from 12.30 to 21.15
Opening times for other ticket offices can be found here.
Good to know
There is a limited number of tickets (quota) to each screening for pass holders. Tickets will be distributed on a daily basis on a first come, first served basis, including online. If the quota is out or you want to guarantee your access to a specific screening, we recommend you to buy a ticket. The basic ticket price for the festival is 12€.
The festival programme is available at https://docpointfestival.fi.
DocPoint follows safer space guidelines, which can be found here.
For information on accessibility of our venues, please visit this page.
If you have any questions regarding your accreditation, you can contact us at email@example.com